Thursday 5 January 2012

Lizzie Zipmouth

 

Title: Lizzie Zipmouth.
Author: Jacqueline Wilson.
Illustrated by: Nick Sharratt.

I'd give this book 5 out of 5 stars!!
And I'd recommend this book for ages 9+
and I'd highly recommend it for any Jacqueline Wilson fan!

I've really enjoyed this book. This is now one of my favourite book's by Jacqueline Wilson.
I love the relationship between Lizzie and her step-great gran because they get on so well <3 .
The ending is quite SHOCKING  to me (i won't tell you and spoil it, you'll have to read it to find out ). You do feel the emotions of the characters throughout the book aswell,which i really like, and I feel Jacqueline Wilson is especially good at this.
This is a great,clever and brilliant book and I'd read it over and over.




1 comment:

  1. email me at kirstylouiseconnor (at) hotmail.com with your choice of prize. I have daylight saving, this is not forgiveness and wink murder copies still up for grabs

    ReplyDelete